Evanescence 3

lunes, 11 de enero de 2010

Evanescence is Amy Lee (vocals, piano), Terry Balsamo (guitar), Tim McCord (bass), Troy McLawhorn (guitar) and Will Hunt (drums). Fallen, their major-label debut, was released in April 2003 to critical and commercial success and has sold more than fifteen million copies. Their second major label debut, The Open Door, debuted at Number One on the Billboard charts and reached platinum status in just over a month.


Originally hailing from Little Rock, Arkansas, the band’s evolving sound – a nearly mystical marriage between rock, goth and classical – was informed by a curious duality. Lee, who spent nine years studying classical piano, explains, “When I was in high school I listened to a lot of death metal bands. Both genres are intricate, complex types of music that are very dramatic, and I’m naturally drawn to that.”

Originally hailing from Little Rock, Arkansas, the band’s evolving sound – a nearly mystical marriage between rock, goth and classical – was informed by a curious duality. Lee, who spent nine years studying classical piano, explains, “When I was in high school I listened to a lot of death metal bands. Both genres are intricate, complex types of music that are very dramatic, and I’m naturally drawn to that.”Originally hailing from Little Rock, Arkansas, the band’s evolving sound – a nearly mystical marriage between rock, goth and classical – was informed by a curious duality. Lee, who spent nine years studying classical piano, explains, “When I was in high school I listened to a lot of death metal bands. Both genres are intricate, complex types of music that are very dramatic, and I’m naturally drawn to that.”

1 comentarios:

Jen 30 de enero de 2010 a las 17:14  

df
s
df
sd
fs
df
s
df
sd
f
sdf

Publicar un comentario

About This Blog

gjghjghjg

jg

hj

g

hj dfgdfg
dfg
df
g
dfg
dfgd
fg
df
g
df
g
df
g
dfgd
fg
df
g

ghj

Lorem Ipsum

ghjghjghjg

Texto

Fallen and Anywhere but Home: 2002–2005







The band's signature font was created when Fallen was in development. The label designers used slightly modified versions of each character to make the track titles look unique.[9]



In early 2003, the lineup was completed by Amy Lee and Ben Moody's friends, John

LeCompt
, Rocky Gray and Will Boyd,


  © Plantilla ArtOsc pot JenV 2010